Beach time

Beach time, beach time! Time to got to the beach!

Jurmala has been blessed with wonderful weather for the past week. I myself love tanning and swimming and what a coincidence - I live by the beach! 
I have heard many of those silly female magazines talk about how to work out and what not, how to be in shape for the summer! It all started in spring. Soo... if you don't have your beach body yet, stop trying, it is never gonna happen for you! I mean, I don't know to what hot model beaches other people go to, but where I am from it is all retirement people and toddlers! And that makes sense! Because they are the ones with no jobs! (oh, yes, and me of course!) 

What I am saying, never be shamed of how you look, because there are people out there hanging out every part of their skin and not blinking twice. So don't doubt your fabulousness and have some beachalischious fun! 
Cheers! May the sun be with You!













Komentāri