Potatoe week

This summer I used some of my time to travel Latvia, because Latvia is beautiful and I love the social dynamics of the occasion that is called traveling. Funny thing: our summer is like not the hottest in the world, most commonly around July we have several weeks of dry and extremely sunny, hot time. And then after some rain (commonly in August) there comes a "re-summer" - a hot period in autumn, September. So, listen listen! The joke is... yesterday I heard people say it is the week of potatoes!!!  We do love our potatoes and nobody loves taking down potatoes in rain, so nature is granting us some good, sunny time for taking down our potatoes!!! How great is that!? Cheers! and happy potatoes!

On a totally unrelated topic, here are some pictures of me and mom and some other stuff!














Komentāri