Rise in the light of feminine power.

I would say I am one of the most passive versions of a feminist you can imagine. I am thinking of buying my first real feminist statement t-shirt. But I do get upset when women feel the need to put down other women with their words. In a time when wage inequality is still a problem and pregnancy issues are decided by state law, why do women feel the need to say bad stuff about other women. I felt so powerless when yesterday in my presence a conversation played out where some of the girls commented on how one should not were certain things (I guess she was pointing out the passing girls short skirt) and instead of bursting out in a feminist lecture I just ironically asked if she means her bag. 

So this is a post for the girls who know that how other women dress is non of their business but do not know how to call other women out on commenting on it. It is non of your business of what other people wear. Anybody can wear what ever they want to wear! And I promise to myself to stop other people the next time I am in this situation. Because if I do not act on in, I am just as bad. And I do want women power to emerge so very badly. Stay strong beautiful women! And rise in the light of feminine power!

Inspiring movie, on why you should fight for female rights ---> Ku'damm 56

And some ideas on your next t-shirt purchase-->





Komentāri